::Attach resume or contact Dan directly at 815-756-1221 for more information if you meet the below qualifications::
The Principal R&D Scientist will be responsible for providing technical leadership and support to help the innovation and development of new products. Will be responsible for keeping technology up to date.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Meat Science or related degree
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in the food industry
- Technical expert
- Experience commercializing ...
Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
District Sales Manager (East Coast)
Locations: This person should be based near a major metropolitan airport. The territory encompasses PA, NY City, NJ, MD, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL and Mississippi.
The DSM will be responsible for continuing to grow volume profitability within the territory by providing the highest customer perceived quality, technical support and services in the sales of yeast and bakery ingredients. The role will be ...
Meeting Point Manager
Position Available: Immediately
Post Date: 05/10/13
End Date: Open until filled
Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute) is the leading academic institution for integrative health in the nation. For nearly 40 years, MUIH has educated and informed leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that draw from contemporary science and traditional wisdom. MUIH offers graduate degrees and certificates in a ...
:: Contact Dan at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Sensory Scientist is responsible for acting as liaison between R&D and Marketing. They will meet project goals using appropriate research methods. Will work closely with sensory research and consumer insights for innovation and optimization of products.
- BS Food Science, Nutrition
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, PC and computer skills
- Working knowledge of ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221
- BS/MS Food or Meat Science
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of product development process
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ingredients including functionality, allergens and cost
- Understanding of food manufacturing processes
- Promote safety, regulatory and GMP requirements in lab, pilot plant and manufacturing facilities
- Assist in writing of new policies and ...
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Baltimore easier than ever before.