MSI is looking for an experienced Construction Superintendent ( General Contractor) to manage a project at the U.S. Naval Academy. Specific duties include:
• Ensuring that both the health and safety project plans are implemented
• Being on site to oversee all the construction process
• Ensuring that the budget is followed in terms of purchases, contracts, and wages.
• Coordinating and directing the execution of the work between subcontractors, government activities and the project schedule.
• Reinforce company policies, culture, values, and work ethic to all employees
• Develop and maintain relationships with owners, general contractors and vendors in pursuit of strategic goals
Foreman’s Reports / Cost Coding
• Verify receipt of foreman’s report from each foreman for each day. Give to superintendent for review and cost code verification.
• File one copy of foreman reports in job file and send one copy to main office.
• Verify reporting for each piece of equipment ...
General Contractor seeking SUPERINTENDENT'S for school construction/renovation in Montgomery and Anne Arundel counties. 5 years full superintendent experience required, previous carpentry experience background is desired. Competitive salary, benefits, and truck provided. Please provide resume and/or a list of completed projects with references.
Position: Senior Project Manager / Project Sponsor
Reports to: Vice President and or Operations Manager
Summary of Position:
The Project Sponsor provides corporate support and backing, timely resource direction, and strategic direction. They act as the focal point for project decisions beyond the project manager's scope of authority. The Project Sponsor also works closely with the Construction Manager as directed to ensure projects are set up and closed out properly. Bachelors degree in civil ...
Primary responsibility is to utilize contract documents to model and coordinate with other trades in a variety of commercial and government project types. Duties include working with the coordination department and foreman/superintendents in the creation of 3D models of electrical systems; attending meetings with other trade contractors to verify these models are viable; and creation of drawings that detail the resulting construction plans.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• 6 months ...
Utility Foreman (Construction)
The Utility Foreman is responsible for providing direct in-field supervision of a pipe crew working on all phases of construction, maintenance and repair operations and programs of the Company; all other related work as required. The Foreman is responsible for maintaining and improving upon the efficiency and effectiveness of all areas under his/her direction and control. The Foreman serves as the front-line Safety Officer for the site/project, and ...
Summary/General Description of Responsibilities:
The Construction Superintendent assists the DOCC Manager in the daily operations of the construction department, provides overall leadership for “job-site” field administration, and full oversight for construction activities. The duties involve managing the start-up and close-out of multiple construction projects, troubleshooting job-site problems, handling project construction responsibilities from cost estimating ...
Our company is a team comprised of focused, career oriented People that do one thing: Delight our Customers.
We are looking for 5 new teammates to join our Field MANAGEMENT. This is the career opportunity you have been waiting for! Tryouts will be held until the 5 positions are filled. This is a calling for goal-oriented, competitive people with a construction/ remodeling background and personal skills to join the best company in our industry. You MUST be the type of person who can only feel ...
Provide technical engineering information to company supervision and crafts to insure construction work complies with all engineering standards.
1. Interpret design/drawings for crafts installing material.
2. Research, recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
3. Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, specifications.
4. Prepare and disseminate all required ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Baltimore easier than ever before.