Operations Supervisor - Brooklyn Navy Yard Cogen Facility
Energy - Utilities
Engineering - Energy / Nuclear Engineering
United States - New York - Brooklyn
Base Salary - $Open
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years of experience
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - High School or Equivalent
Calling talented, high-energy individuals with a passion for mentoring youth! Work with So What Else, a small DC-area nonprofit which provides free extracurricular enrichment to at-risk youth, as we expand our services to Baltimore City! For more information on our organization, please visit sowhatelse.org.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching first and foremost. Applicants should look forward to working with youth, and should have youth leadership experience. We are ...
Biorepository Lab Technician - Inventory and Excel Experience - NIH - Baltimore, Maryland
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Baltimore, MD 21224
Kelly Government Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a lab tech or scientist to work onsite in Baltimore at the National Institutes of Health! The job requirements and benefits are listed below. We are looking for someone with Biorepository experience (preferred) to handle clinical and research samples, take inventory, and upkeep the freezers. ...
Simpson Strong-Tie is a multinational company and industry leader with over 40 locations and operations in 13 countries.We manufacture wood connectors, anchors, construction adhesive and building systems. We need a senior level Chemist at our adhesive and coating manufacturing facility in Baltimore Maryland. Qualified candidates will be working in an R&D setting with new and existing product formulations, and perform analytical testing. Learn more about our company and products at www.strongtie ...
The Pathologist Assistant-PRN provides anatomic pathology services under the direction and supervision of the Pathologist.
Performs gross description and dissection of human tissue surgical specimens for examination, holding and transport/shipment.
Assists with the preparation of freshly removed surgical specimens for cytological studies.
Enters accession cases into the laboratory information systems.
Maintains the surgical pathology and related work areas.
Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
Outstanding opportunity for a bright, career minded individual with a degree preferably in Chemistry and 4 - 6 years experience managing a lab within a manufacturing environment. Manage 3 lab technicians, day shift (Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm). Will do some testing of chemical samples of experimental items.
Excellent benefits offered for you and your family. Free lunch ever day. This is where you'll retire!!
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume along with salary ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading and maintaining Quality systems while monitoring product performance and development.
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience with ISO9001 / AS9100 quality systems
- Working knowledge of SPC and chemical testing experience
- SPC or ASQ experience
- Union experience desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership
- Knowledge or ability to learn ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Steve at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The individual will be responsible for overseeing and handling all domestic and international regulatory activities.
-BS-PhD in chemistry, biology, health or environmental science, industrial hygiene, or related degree
-3+ years of experience in domestic and international regulatory requirements for antimicrobial pesticide ...
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume.
The Chemist II will be responsible for developing and testing formulations to optimize cost and improve supply logistics. Will qualify alternative raw materials and help resolve production issues. Will assist in new product development.
- BS Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering degree
- 3+ years of bench chemistry experience
- Experience operating mid-size mixing and testing equipment
- Ability to work ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Baltimore easier than ever before.