The Planning Director/Entitlement Manager position requires a high level of technical expertise including the preparation of entitlement documents as well as engineering and permit documents. Position includes management of staff and daily organization of planning team. There will be a significant amount of client contact, including some business development. Additional responsibilities include:
• Residential and commercial site grading
• Review of zoning ordinances and subdivision ordinances
• Directing work to Designers and Engineers in the preparation of civil engineering plans and construction documents
• Design of storm water management facilities, storm drain, paving, water, sewer and sediment control plans
• Flood plain studies
• Feasibility studies
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
• Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification preferred, but not required
• 0-2 years’ experience in civil engineering land development design; experience preparing storm ...
The Project Manager is responsible for providing direct supervision to the design team members, including project engineers, team engineers and designers. The Project Manager also provides the team with leadership, including directing teamwork and client contact. This position also calls for assistance in billing and business practices associated with the client and production of work. Additional essential job functions include:
• Provide quality control of the final drawings for submission
Both Job Descriptions are listed below:
Sr. Electrical Engineer
1. Knowledge of electrical power systems and lighting design
2. Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
3. Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
4. Ability to learn and become capable in Visual, GenSize and SKM Power Tools within four months of hire.
5. Understanding of underlying principals of A/E industry.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks.
7. Detail and safety-oriented.
8. Excellent written and spoken English.
NW Recruiters is seeking a Senior Manager of Operations. This role will be responsible for being adept at providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers. This individual will provide leadership and guidance to a team of project engineers responsible for delivering multiple integrated automation capital projects and a team of engineers responsible for supporting / improving existing network assets within an operational region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibility is to utilize contract documents to model and coordinate with other trades in a variety of commercial and government project types. Duties include working with the coordination department and foreman/superintendents in the creation of 3D models of electrical systems; attending meetings with other trade contractors to verify these models are viable; and creation of drawings that detail the resulting construction plans.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• 6 months ...
~~Virtual Construction Manager is responsible for managing the Drafting Team and will be assigned specific projects by the Vice President of Operations It is the responsibility of the CAD Lead to manage, schedule and coordinate the activities of the group including Electrical equipment layout, Trade Coordination 3D model (Revit). Coordination with other Trades in person or online meetings to meet deadlines for approval from GC and owners engineering team. This is a working manager position, you ...
~~REVIT MEP Technician to support projects which Electrical systems / Trade coordination. Candidates for this position would benefit from having a strong CAD/Design background in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP). Key Responsibilities include coordination .
Duties of this position include:
Working with and taking direction from Foreman, Superintendent and Project Managers.
Coordination with Other trades in an online( WebEx, etc.) and in person on Jobsite as required
Technical drafting and ...
MEP consulting firm seeks HVAC/Plumbing Design professional who can do a mixture of HVAC and Plumbing design and engineering using AutoCAD or Revit. Looking for 2+ years of experience in an MEP environment. Your software knowledge and design knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing warrants an interview! Call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084 and/or email Dan a word document of your resume to [email removed] MEP, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, REVIT, PE, LEED, Design/Build, consulting engineering, A & E, ...
Electrical Design Engineer - MD Reputable MEP engineering firm based in the Baltimore Maryland area is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for their growing organization. • BS in Electrical Engineering with at least 3-6 years of design experience. • Experienced in AutoCAD software is a must, REVIT is a plus.• EIT/FE- Fundamentals of Engineering certification & LEED accreditation preferred. To Apply:Please forward your resume in word format for consideration. I have multiple full time openings in ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager. This role will be responsible for leading technical, cross-functional projects, supporting broadcast engineering.
Sr. Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop, communicate, and maintain detailed and high-level project plans.
· Collaborate with project team, customers, and management to ensure project is on track and team is working effectively.
· Run regular project status meetings to clearly prioritize tasks for teams, ensuring all ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Baltimore easier than ever before.