We are seeking a System Administrator with extensive experience installing, configuring and supporting Lawson environment and applications including experience in applying patches, CTP’s and MSP’s. Additionally administration expertise in Windows 2008
Candidates must have COBOL skills to be able to code reports and Interfaces as well as maintain all current programs. Demonstrated success with Oracle, Lawson’s : Landmark, LBI, Process Flow, Smart Notes and Scorecards are also critical.
Job Id # 54107
Location: Baltimore, MD
Length of contract: 1 Year
This position is for a strong UNIX/Midrange Server Admin
• The Midrange Server Admin should be fully capable of performing independent actions associated with best practices in architecture, deployment, support, troubleshooting, and inter-operability of current company Midrange server operating systems and primary server-side applications.
• A minimum work experience of 5+ years of UNIX ...
The Administrative Assistant will serve as the company’s receptionist and general areas of responsibility include assisting the President and other manager, assisting with day-to-day operations, and maintaining a professional looking and functioning office. The Administrative Assistant will be a knowledgeable and welcoming point of contact for customers, partners, visitors, and employees by projecting a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions and correspondence. The ...
Our client, a large health facility on the coast of Maryland, is seeking a PeopleSoft Implementation Analyst.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years of proven knowledge of PeopleSoft Core Financials (Supply Chain Management is a plus), as well as relevant experience in performing comprehensive business, system, and process improvement analysis. Candidate must have ability to document current state business and system requirements with an avid eye for designing sturdy future state models. ...
Our client, a large medical center in Maryland, is looking for a full-time Senior PeopleSoft Implementation Analyst. The ideal candidate will work with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of functional requirements, will develop technical designs and make recommendations for alternative best practice design solutions to management where appropriate.
- 5+ years of proven knowledge of PeopleSoft Supply Chain (SCM)
- Relevant experience in performing comprehensive business, system, ...
Auto sales are increasing and now is the perfect time to consider a career in the Internet Auto sales & Finance Sales Departments with Adams Chevrolet
Apply to be a Finance & Insurance Sales Associate with our automotive sales team today!
* Automotive Finance Associate / Automotive F&I Associate assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Sales Manager
* Automotive Finance Associate / Automotive F&I Associate help ...
Certified Medical Assistants (AAMA certified preferred) are wanted to handle both administrative and clinical duties in a facility.
•Interview patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height and records information on patient's charts.
•Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
•Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
•Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
Are you passionate about being part of the electronic transformation of healthcare? The demand for streamlined, high-utility, electronic-workflow has created the need to build out our team to take advantage of the exciting, emerging product opportunities.
For more than 30 years, DecisionHealth has ensured the financial health of the nation’s healthcare providers. Our business-to-business content when applied within the revenue-cycle workflow of physician offices, ...
Job Title: PMO Administrator / Project Administrator
Location: Columbia, MD 21046
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• The PMO Administrator for the CBP Houlton Project must possess a 4 year degree and/ or its equivalent.
• This individual will be responsible for working closely with the Project Managers assigned and providing them with support in their day to day operations.
• They will be responsible for gathering and logging ...
Job Title: FTC Admin - Receiving, shipping and packaging
Location: Lanham, MD 20706
Duration: 7-12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• The scope of this position will be to Receive, ship and package subscriber repairs received in a Depot environment.
• Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail is a must to ensure timely processing of activity and Customer Satisfaction.
• Excellent written and oral skills are critical.
• Strong ...
BUILDING WINNING TEAMS
We are looking for “The One” that will make a difference in the work place. If you are passionate about your career, then we want to help you excel to your full potential in today’s job market. Right Hand Admin Staffing Agency is based on the relationship we build with our employee. We are looking for those who love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience.
We have temp-to-perm positions available for Phlebotomist in Baltimore, ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Baltimore easier than ever before.