:: Contact Dan at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Sensory Scientist is responsible for acting as liaison between R&D and Marketing. They will meet project goals using appropriate research methods. Will work closely with sensory research and consumer insights for innovation and optimization of products.
- BS Food Science, Nutrition
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, PC and computer skills
- Working knowledge of ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221 for more information.
- BS/MS Food Science or Meat Science
- 4-6 years of relevant consumer goods or food industry experience
- Track record of new product development and commercialization
- Solid knowledge of product development process from concept to commercialization
- Ability to translate consumer needs and business objectives into new product design requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess strong analytical ...
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221
- BS/MS Food or Meat Science
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of product development process
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ingredients including functionality, allergens and cost
- Understanding of food manufacturing processes
- Promote safety, regulatory and GMP requirements in lab, pilot plant and manufacturing facilities
- Assist in writing of new policies and ...
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
Contact Jeff Fee at 815-756-1221 for more information
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain close contact with the research and technical groups of potential and existing customers.
- Monitor the food industry for new developments and trends.
- Develop or modify seasoning blends to meet the parameters of our Marketing Department or our customer.
- Optimize seasoning blends for quality and profitability.
- Plan, organize, and complete research and properly document the ingredients or processes ...
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Baltimore, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.