:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Jeff at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Food Technologist will be responsible for developing food products in support of the company business needs. 25% travel
-BS in Food/Meat Science or Food Engineering
-4-5 years industry experience
-Concept through commercialization experience
-Strong analytical knowledge and problem solving skills
-Knowledge of ingredients ...
For more details contact Joanie at 262-248-3055.
Supply Chain VP needed for a food manufacturer in MD.
BS degree with 10+ years of senior management experience.
Regulatory procurement expertise needed.
Background in a food or chemical company.
US Citizen/Perm Resident.
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221 for more information.
- Prefer AA degree in a technical discipline
- 1-3 years of food R&D or manufacturing experience
- Basic technical skills in chemistry and math
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Valid class "C" driver's license
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs. regularly
- Conduct bench top, pilot plant and plant testing as specified by Food Technologists
- Set-up and operate kitchen, lab and pilot plant equipment
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221
- BS/MS Food or Meat Science
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of product development process
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ingredients including functionality, allergens and cost
- Understanding of food manufacturing processes
- Promote safety, regulatory and GMP requirements in lab, pilot plant and manufacturing facilities
- Assist in writing of new policies and ...
Oct 23 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Baltimore, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.