:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Steve at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Chemist will be responsible for formulating disinfectant and cleaning products.
-BS-PhD in chemistry or related degree
-2 years of experience in formulating industrial or consumer cleaning products, disinfectants and/or biocides
-Understanding of EPA and FIFRA regulations
-Experience formulating consumer and/or industrial ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Jeff at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Scientist will be responsible for completing moderately difficult assignments which require a broad knowledge of Food Science.
-BS in Food Science, Chemistry, or a related technical degree
-Minimum of 3 years of liquid product development experience in the food industry
-Experience with emulsions and working in/with a pilot ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume.
The Chemist II will be responsible for developing and testing formulations to optimize cost and improve supply logistics. Will qualify alternative raw materials and help resolve production issues. Will assist in new product development.
- BS Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering degree
- 3+ years of bench chemistry experience
- Experience operating mid-size mixing and testing equipment
- Ability to work ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Employee may be required to operate automated and semi-automated equipment. Lifting up to 20 lbs will be required on a frequent basis. May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. May intermittently sit at desk for a long period of time to answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. May work in a cold room for up to 10 minutes per hour. May work in temperatures below ...
Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading and maintaining Quality systems while monitoring product performance and development.
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience with ISO9001 / AS9100 quality systems
- Working knowledge of SPC and chemical testing experience
- SPC or ASQ experience
- Union experience desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership
- Knowledge or ability to learn ...
Jan 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Baltimore, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.