1st Choice. LLC is seeking Mid-Level Chemists for our client in Beltsville, MD.
Identifies specialty area needs for new technology and scientific equipment, evaluates their value and makes a recommendation to Laboratory management
Conducts non-routine qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex alcohol and tobacco samples using established or other scientifically sound methods
Multiple years (e.g., at least 2 to 3 years) in analytical testing in GMP/GLP or ISO ...
Baltimore Proteomic Sales Specialist
Our client, a leader in proteomic research products seeks Baltimore based sales rep.
Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
Minimum two (2) years of experience
Success in field sales of high end, capital equipment ($45k-125k instruments) and reagents to life science and drug discovery researchers in academic and biotech/pharmaceutical companies
May consider related biological/analytical field sales support ...
Biorepository Lab Technician - Inventory and Excel Experience - NIH - Baltimore, Maryland
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Baltimore, MD 21224
Kelly Government Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a lab tech or scientist to work onsite in Baltimore at the National Institutes of Health! The job requirements and benefits are listed below. We are looking for someone with Biorepository experience (preferred) to handle clinical and research samples, take inventory, and upkeep the freezers. ...
Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
Outstanding opportunity for a bright, career minded individual with a degree preferably in Chemistry and 4 - 6 years experience managing a lab within a manufacturing environment. Manage 3 lab technicians, day shift (Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm). Will do some testing of chemical samples of experimental items.
Excellent benefits offered for you and your family. Free lunch ever day. This is where you'll retire!!
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume along with salary ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading and maintaining Quality systems while monitoring product performance and development.
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience with ISO9001 / AS9100 quality systems
- Working knowledge of SPC and chemical testing experience
- SPC or ASQ experience
- Union experience desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership
- Knowledge or ability to learn ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Steve at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The individual will be responsible for overseeing and handling all domestic and international regulatory activities.
-BS-PhD in chemistry, biology, health or environmental science, industrial hygiene, or related degree
-3+ years of experience in domestic and international regulatory requirements for antimicrobial pesticide ...
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume.
The Chemist II will be responsible for developing and testing formulations to optimize cost and improve supply logistics. Will qualify alternative raw materials and help resolve production issues. Will assist in new product development.
- BS Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering degree
- 3+ years of bench chemistry experience
- Experience operating mid-size mixing and testing equipment
- Ability to work ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
Jun 6 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Baltimore, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.