Contact Jeff at 815.756.1221 if you meet the qualifications listed.
This position will be responsible for product development, management and expansion of knowledge in the bakery division. Will support all other functional areas to ensure success.
- BS/MS Food Science, Food Chemistry
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Product development and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery process, principles, and ingredients
- Knowledge of the methods and process of ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading and maintaining Quality systems while monitoring product performance and development.
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience with ISO9001 / AS9100 quality systems
- Working knowledge of SPC and chemical testing experience
- SPC or ASQ experience
- Union experience desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership
- Knowledge or ability to learn ...
Contact Dave for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume.
The Chemist II will be responsible for developing and testing formulations to optimize cost and improve supply logistics. Will qualify alternative raw materials and help resolve production issues. Will assist in new product development.
- BS Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering degree
- 3+ years of bench chemistry experience
- Experience operating mid-size mixing and testing equipment
- Ability to work ...
Lead a team developing mass spectrometry methods for the characterization of proteins and protein based products from early development through commercial manufacturing. You will be responsible for contributions to BLA and IND filings as well as final product compatibility evaluations.
PhD in chemistry, biochemistry or similar
5+ year’s industry experience developing MS methods for characterizing proteins
High visibility executive grooming position with up and coming ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS/PhD Food Science, Chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years in R&D within a food or ingredients company
- Project management experience
- Stage-Gate process experience required
- Experience building IP and research programs
- Excellent statistical analysis knowledge
- Understanding of chemical reaction formulas, mass balance equations, chemical structure, etc.
- Skills in synthetic chemistry and reaction ...
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221 for more information.
- Prefer AA degree in a technical discipline
- 1-3 years of food R&D or manufacturing experience
- Basic technical skills in chemistry and math
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Valid class "C" driver's license
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs. regularly
- Conduct bench top, pilot plant and plant testing as specified by Food Technologists
- Set-up and operate kitchen, lab and pilot plant equipment
Contact Jeff for more info: 815-756-1221
The VP will be responsible for supervising personnel within the R&D department and technical employees. Will conduct interviews, hire, train, and discipline employees as needed. Resolve problems and address complaints from customers.
- MS Food Science, Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of experience within the food industry
- 5+ years in a management role
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for leading new research on raw materials, hydrocolloids and other materials relevant to creating products. Will manage a lab environment and have other duties as assigned.
- PhD Food Science or Organic Chemistry degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the food industry
- Working knowledge of polymer and carbohydrate chemistry
- Hydrocolloid experience
Apr 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Baltimore, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.