Mechanical Project Manager
The ideal candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
1. Participating in preparing proposals.
2. Participating in presentations to clients.
3. Participating in the preparation of contractual agreements with clients.
4. Understanding the requirements of the contract with the client.
5. Developing project task lists to define scope of work.
6. Completing project designs independently.
7. Budgeting and scheduling ...
SR. MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICES
Highly regarded, global medical devices company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to troubleshoot production processes and implement process improvements at the company's flagship site in NE Maryland, about an hour from Philadelphia, PA. This company is in a rapid growth phase, moving existing production lines from Asia to this U.S. site as well as developing new products and supporting manufacturing processes. The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer will be a ...
Process Development Engineer - Medical Devices
Global leader in the development and production of life saving medical devices seeks a Process Development Engineer help develop new manufacturing processes for medical devices. This highly regarded global company is in a rapid growth period, transferring production lines from Asia back to this site, and is developing new products and supporting manufacturing processes. This position is located at the company's flagship site in the Northern Chesapeake ...
Evapco (www.evapco.com) is a global (16 modern plants in 7 countries) employee owned company with an outstanding growth and profitability history. We are a global leader in commercial and industrial ammonia refrigeration. We are also interested in candidates experienced with Freon. This position is in our Taneytown, MD headquarters in a rural NW suburb of Baltimore.
We are interested in a degreed mechanical engineer or chemical engineer who has professional work experience with refrigeration ...
Evapco (www.evapco.com) is a global (16 modern plants in 7 countries) employee-owned company with an outstanding growth and profitability history. We are a global leader in commercial and industrial ammonia refrigeration. We would also be interested in candidates experienced with freon. This position is in our Taneytown, MD headquarters in a rural NW suburb of Baltimore.
Our state-of-the-art corporate R&D lab needs an individual (preferably a mechanical engineer, BS or MS) who can fit into our ...
Lead Commissioning Engineer
Project assignments include acting as the lead role for the following:
Review of the Basis of Design with the Owner’s Project Requirements
Developing Commissioning specifications, design reviews, concurrent review of submittals, creation/presentation of final Commissioning Report
On-site representation including monitoring of the installation of construction materials
Project documentation of Commissioning issues
TAB verification and ...
Both Job Descriptions are listed below:
Sr. Electrical Engineer
1. Knowledge of electrical power systems and lighting design
2. Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
3. Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
4. Ability to learn and become capable in Visual, GenSize and SKM Power Tools within four months of hire.
5. Understanding of underlying principals of A/E industry.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks.
7. Detail and safety-oriented.
8. Excellent written and spoken English.
1. Assists engineers and designers on field surveys as required to obtain pertinent information for design work.
2. Assists engineers and designers in design layout of the following: Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protections systems, etc.
3. Submits products on a timely basis.
4. Creates progress reports.
5. Uses resources efficiently and effectively.
6. Creates and maintains effective working relationships with supervisor, colleagues, clients and visitors.
Sr. Group Leader
Energy Engineer – DC/ Baltimore
We are an independent professional energy engineering consulting and project development company specializing in energy audits, retro-commissioning, energy procurement, design development and implementation of energy conservation projects. This includes traditional HVAC mechanical projects and renewable energy technologies such as solar and wind. We are accepting resumes for Energy Engineers for our DC / Baltimore Office.
Job Description & ...
Provide technical engineering information to company supervision and crafts to insure construction work complies with all engineering standards.
1. Interpret design/drawings for crafts installing material.
2. Research, recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
3. Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, specifications.
4. Prepare and disseminate all required ...
Jun 2 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Baltimore easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.