The Planning Director/Entitlement Manager position requires a high level of technical expertise including the preparation of entitlement documents as well as engineering and permit documents. Position includes management of staff and daily organization of planning team. There will be a significant amount of client contact, including some business development. Additional responsibilities include:
• Residential and commercial site grading
• Review of zoning ordinances and subdivision ordinances
• Directing work to Designers and Engineers in the preparation of civil engineering plans and construction documents
• Design of storm water management facilities, storm drain, paving, water, sewer and sediment control plans
• Flood plain studies
• Feasibility studies
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
• Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification preferred, but not required
• 0-2 years’ experience in civil engineering land development design; experience preparing storm ...
The Project Manager is responsible for providing direct supervision to the design team members, including project engineers, team engineers and designers. The Project Manager also provides the team with leadership, including directing teamwork and client contact. This position also calls for assistance in billing and business practices associated with the client and production of work. Additional essential job functions include:
• Provide quality control of the final drawings for submission
Both Job Descriptions are listed below:
Sr. Electrical Engineer
1. Knowledge of electrical power systems and lighting design
2. Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
3. Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
4. Ability to learn and become capable in Visual, GenSize and SKM Power Tools within four months of hire.
5. Understanding of underlying principals of A/E industry.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks.
7. Detail and safety-oriented.
8. Excellent written and spoken English.
Jul 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Baltimore easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.