A law firm in Annapolis, MD is seeking a temporary Part-Time Administrative Assistant to fill an immediate opening. Job assignment will be starting at the end of December and lasting through the beginning of April. $16-17/hour, DOE.
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, with possible Friday shifts as well.
- Answering clients inquiries and taking messages.
-Greeting clients and guests when they enter the building.
-Scheduling appointments with legislators.
Part-time - $9 an hour
Monday – Friday 5pm – 10pm
Busy and growing home improvement company in Harford County seeks a part-time receptionist for the evening to answer phones and perform general office duties.
• Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate personnel
• General office duties
• Maintain customer database and make daily job progress calls
• Organize and maintain files
• Nightly and weekly office cleaning
• Outstanding customer service skills
Large company in the Baltimore, MD area is in need of a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join its team.
*Applicants must be able to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.*
- Answering telephones and directing calls
- Typing correspondence
- Filing, faxing, and copying
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting office staff
- Scheduling appointments and interviews
- Maintaining confidential files and databases
- All other tasks as assigned
Oct 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Baltimore is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.