Growing organization based in the Elkridge area seeks a skilled Office Administrator to join their team! This is a full-time permanent position, offering great benefits.
- Answer incoming telephones, handle messages and inquiries
- Process customer orders and invoices
- Help in maintaining inventory control
- Process receipts and bank statements
- Maintain high levels of customer service at all times
- Handle customer files
- Provide quotes to customers and pricing
- Order office ...
Large health care company in the Baltimore metro area is in need of a full-time executive assistant to join its team. In this busy position, the executive assistant will assist a Vice President and other staff members within the department. Duties include making travel arrangements, maintaining the calendar in Outlook, answering phones and screening calls, typing correspondence, proofreading documents, preparing conference calls and conference rooms, generating reports, and all other duties as ...
Service Coordinator (Easton MD)
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is currently hiring a Service Coordinator in our corporate offices in Easton, Maryland.
1. Check incoming units for repair. Service Supervisor may at times also perform this function.
2. Open work orders. Ensure proper payment arrangements have been made prior to start of each job.
3. Provide necessary paperwork to technicians for each job.
4. Process technician paperwork. Review technician summaries for accuracy and ...
Apr 25 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Baltimore is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.